ABOUT MR. FINGER'S ALIBI GIN
- Mr. Finger's custom copper still is located in historic Williamsburg, VA.
- Distilled 7 times to produce a pristine, refined spirit.
- Carefully crafted in 5 gallon batches.
- Our unique blend is comprised of 11 fresh botanicals, including Guatemalan cardamom and organic spearmint.
- Most gins land between 94-98 proof, but Alibi Gin sits at a comfortable 90 proof to allow our flavors to be enjoyed without the harsh bite.
- Hand bottled and labeled by the master distillers.
- The nose is distinctively floral, with hints of cardamom and juniper hiding in the background.
- The palate is unlike any other gin - crisp, cool blasts of spearmint and cinnamon.
- This is not your grandmother's dusty bottle of gin that leaves you reeking of juniper; Alibi's complex blend is best described as clean and refreshing.
- Unique enough to impress the veteran gin drinker, while also pleasantly surprising enough to convert the vodka drinker.